In the current marketing landscape, brands need to be more agile, flexible and adaptable to change, nothing is more true than marketing a franchise.
Franchisors have a huge task on their hands, not only do they need to promote the brand message and culture nationally, they also need to provide support to franchisee’s by being involved in innovative marketing strategies and providing consistent local area marketing advice and support to ensure that every indivual franchise performs well at a local level.
Social Media For Franchises
You can’t hide anymore, social media is here and it’s here to stay!
All marketing strategies now for major brands have a social element, and if they don’t they are getting left behind quickly.
One of the key reason’s franchisee’s buy into a Franchise is because it is a known brand, a trusted brand and it has a large network of franchisee’s and customers to tap into to hep grow thier business.
In today’s marketing landscape fan engagement is key to ensuring that a brand stays active in your customers mind, you need people to ‘like’, ‘follow’, and share your brand – social media is the only way to do this.
So how can you get your customers to be your biggest fans?
Thats where we can help – we will work closely with you to sky rocket your social following online;
- Increase brand engagement online
- Ensure your brand is fun, exciting and shareable
- Turn your fans into customers
- Utilise social media locally to support Franchisee’s
- Learn when and how to engage with your customers properly
- Measure, track and analyse social results
Social media is all about conversation, you want people to be talking about your brand with everyone they know, you ned to create an experience for them so you are the first thing they think of - let us help you get your social media right.
It’s not easy for a Franchisor, there’s a lot of work and a high expectation to get it right.
While a Franchisor is busy trying to grow the brand and put the right systems in place, who is looking after the support for ensuring the franchisee is marketing well and aligned with the brand message?
That’s where we come in!
Local Area Marketing
It’s a big ask, often Franchisee’s are new to business and in order to get it right Franchisee’s need to not only have the right materials, but to also understand how best effectively market themselves locally.
Some of the things we can help with are;
- Setting Goals and Benchmarks
- Look at ways of positioning themselves against others in the market
- Implementing Local Area Marketing strategies, such as:
- Digital Marketing (Website Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO and SEM, Social Media and Video Marketing)
- Building customer loyalty
- Working with other brands and companies to generate referral business
- Networking techniques
- Establish local profiles
- Local Area Marketing Workshops
Franchisee’s are small businesses, they need to think like one
Even though franchisee’s get support from the Franchisor, it’s still important that they realise they are a small business and need to market themselves the same as if they were not in a franchise.
We understand this, so we run workshops and training sessions for Franchisee’s to help them get the most from local area marketing, some of the things our workshops cover are;
- How to dominate your territory
- How to work within your brand guidelines
- How to come up with local ideas and integrate with your community
- Local Area Social Networking
Our workshops are run by experienced marketing consultants who have been Franchisee’s themselves and know the up’s and downs of working within such a business.
They are easy to understand and you will come out with easy to implement strategies as soon as you finish.
We can even tailor our workshops to your brand by working closely with the Franchisor on how they want their brand to be represented locally.
Are you ready to take your brand to the next level? – Let us show you how.